Thursday 4 August 2011

7 Brilliant Business & Personal Development Audio Books


I love reading and my current focus has been on business books across quite a wide range from business, Internet marketing, personal success, positive thinking and social media. But a few months ago a good friend of mine, Stuart Edmonstone, introduced me to Darren Hardy. Darren is a best selling author and the founder of Entrepreneur Magazine. His audio series, "The Compound Effect" is excellent and in one section of it Darren refers to how we can better spend our spare time. For example whilst driving he suggest instead of listening to the radio or a music CD we would be wiser spending that time in our car listening to business and personal development audio books.
I have followed Darren's advice and thought I'd share my top 7 Business and Personal Development Audio books with you.

Business
  1. Awaken the Entrepreneur Within by Michael E. Gerber
  2. The Most Successful Small Business in the World by Michael E. Gerber
  3. Flight Plan: The Real Secret of Success by Brian Tracey
  4. Motivation: The Key to Accomplishment by Zig Ziglar

  5. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill



  6. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy



  7. The Mental Game of Life by Topher Morrison


These are not listed in any particular order but my favourite is without doubt Think & Grow Rich. I downloaded my copy from iTunes and I have to say it's a great source for brilliant audio books.
I hope you'll try some or all of these audios and please share your favourite business and personal development audio books.

3 comments:

Audiobook4me said...

Good efforts!
People are mostly use online audio books these days. I like business audio books. People can read and listen audio books at any time and anywhere. It has become an important part of our life.

dickiearmour said...

Thanks for your comments. I love audio books!! I'll be writing a new blog post with another list soon.

Audiobook4me said...

@Dickiearmour I will wait for your new post on audio books.
Thanks

Post a Comment